From time to time, Art & Home works with commercial brands to provide content that is of added value to our readers.
We do not accept every offer from a brand looking for a brand mention or sponsored post, but we do carefully review each offer to ensure:
- Quality content that our readers will find interesting
- Quality brands that Art & Home is willing to be associated with
We do not accept biased content that is thinly veiled as editorial. All posts must be relevant and of value to our readers before they will be considered for publication.
How Guest & Sponsored Posts are Handled
Art & Home handles guest & sponsored posts in a variety of ways (see rate card below):
- Brand mentions on existing content, if the mention and link would be relevant to our readers
- Unique articles created by us on behalf of a commercial brand
- Guest posts by authoritative authors with relevant information to share
- Sponsored commercial content on behalf of our advertising partner
How our readers can identify Guest & Sponsored Posts
All posts by Guest Authors are included in our Guest House category so that readers know these have been created by other experts in the home and garden field.
All Sponsored Commercial Posts, including those that would be considered “advertorial” are identified as such with the Sponsored Post icon. No exceptions.
Sponsored Post Rate Card
Art & Home has a Domain Authority of 35 and a 5,500 average visitors per month, but continues to grow.
We also have an active presence on Pinterest, with 1.2 Million monthly viewers and over 33,000 monthly engagements as well as Twitter, where we are proud to have over 5,000 followers. (Social engagement stats are as of March 1, 2019).
Our current Rate Card is as follows:
- Get a brand mention on existing (already indexed into Google!) content for administration cost of $100 USD – payable at time of publication
- Edit, proof, design and publish a unique editorial, non-commercial post written by you for an administration cost of $150 USD – payable at time of publication
- Edit, proof, design and publish a unique sponsored or advertorial post written by you for an administration cost of $250 USD – payable at time of publication
- Get a 900 – 1,000-word article written for you, for an administration cost of $350 USD – payable in advance
This rate card is subject to change without notice.
Our rates are based on the industry research, and supported by the recent post by Hobo with a Laptop to ensure fairness to our commercial partners, to the team at Art & Home, and to our readers.
Included in the sponsored cost fee:
- Writing, editing, and proofing (as applicable) content that is relevant to our readers
- Sourcing & editing appropriate images to support the content
- Promotion of the article to our Twitter & Pinterest followers.
Follow vs No Follow Links
Although we believe in the value of providing our readers with links to additional resources, we do not sell links. Therefore sponsored placement does not guarantee that all links provided will be followed links.
Link follow vs No Follow will be determined based on the quality of the content being linked to and its relevance to our readers. Editorial, information content will have a much higher likelihood of being coded as a followable link than purely promotional content.
Guest & Sponsored Post Examples
You are welcome to browse a few of our current Guest & Sponsored Post examples to get a feel for the type and quality of posts we provide to our readers and to our commercial partners.
- Top 12 Remodeling Tips
- 6 Tips for Creating a Cohesive Kitchen Decor Aesthetic
- From BARE to BEAUTIFUL: Personalized Furnishings Turn a House Into a Home
- Buying & Maintaining Solid Wood Furniture
- Tips for Game of Thrones Inspired Decor
As you will see, we are quite selective about the articles we allow on Art & Home. This is one of the reasons why businesses prefer working with us over other blogs.
Art & Home is a family-run website, but we need compensation to operate just like any other website on the internet. In addition to sponsored post opportunities, we may receive consideration for any traffic and/or sales referred by us to our retail partners.
Ready to Partner?
If you are a commercial enterprise looking to partner with Art & Home to provide exposure to our dedicated readers, please feel free to contact us for additional information.