Lemon Dill Horseradish Sauce
The tangy flavors of the lemon dill and the sharpness of the horseradish sauce go very well together in this Lemon Dill Horseradish Sauce, as you will discover.
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine (Optional Substitute: Low Sodium Chicken Broth)
- 3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tbsp Fresh Dill, Choped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream (Optional Substitute: Heavy Cream)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard (Optional Substitute: Spicy Brown Mustard)
- 2 tsp Hot Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter Divided into 4 e
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne
Bring the wine, garlic, lemon juice and dill to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Allow to boil for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium and whisk in the Dijon mustard and heavy cream.
Once thickened, remove from heat and add butter a little bit at a time.
Finally, add the prepared horseradish cayenne, salt & pepper.